- Contact the admissions department to schedule an appointment for a personal tour of the facilities and an interview for admissions.
- Each student will be given a personal tour of the facility and an interview with a school official to determine the student’s level of motivation and written/verbal communication skills. Students must pass a Wonderlic Basic Skills Exam with a score of 303 (12th Grade Reading Level Minimum).
- Once it is determined that the student meets the school’s minimum admissions requirements, an admissions application with a $50 application fee will be accepted and reviewed by school officials.
- Upon acceptance, the Director will send a letter advising the student of their accepted status.
- Students applying for initial admission are required to provide a copy of either a high school diploma, transcript, or G.E.D. reflecting successful completion of high school level education.
- The school will complete an Enrollment Agreement for the student’s signature. If the student is under the age of 18, the student’s parent or guardian will also need to sign the Enrollment Agreement.
- Students may secure their enrollment with an enrollment fee of $100 and a deposit towards the total cost of the program. See the Enrollment Agreement for an itemized listing of costs for the tuition, fees, equipment requirements, books and sales tax.